A digital magazine to unite and report on the effort of tens of thousands of young volunteers across the globe who are working on initiatives to help to deliver the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
As well as helping to recognise and coordinate the efforts of the young Diplomats, the magazine also allows interested parties to keep up with what’s happening, and it also provides a useful way of attracting donors, supporters and other people who can help the cause.
Please feel free to donate to help them in their work via the links in the magazine – they are making an amazing difference to the next generation and the planet as a whole!
Our services included …
- Magazine concept and strategy: working with the client to come up with the name and brand
- Content collation and management system: we designed a content system to allow people across the globe to submit
- Layout and design: we take the articles, add imagery where required and turn them into a publications
- Advert design: we design the promotion and donation calls to action in the magazine
- Publishing: we publish the magazine digitally and supply the links to all parties
- Promotion assets: we create visual and text assets to help spread the word.
We supply these services for free to this non-profit organisation – and we can supply them at low cost to you.
To get an understanding of how we can help you, simply drop us an email at email@example.com, and we will arrange a call with you to discover what your magazine looks like!